The reason Shaquille O’Neal was shouting ‘Chimichanga!’ at Big Baby
|10.16.10 at 10:47 pm ET|
First time it was, “Jumbalaya!”
The next came, “Chimichanga!”
And, finally, was, “Barb-b-que chicken!”
The source of the shouting was Shaquille O’Neal. So why was he doing it?
“I can’t tell you. It’s an LSU thing,” he explained to group of reporters after the Celtics’ 97-84 preseason win over the Knicks Saturday night.
The center was then asked if it was something he did to all players who attended his alma mater.
“Yes, all LSU players,” O’Neal deadpanned. “I can’t tell you our secret society codes.”
But, while walking out to the bus, O’Neal offered a chance to unlock the secret. One guess, which was: It was encouragement for ‘Big Baby’ to eat up his competition on the isolation.
Another mystery revolving around the mysterious Big Shamrock solved. About one million to go.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Austin Ainge Offers Window to C's Pre-Draft Process
- Trade Possibilities for C's with Draft Approaching
- Latest Buzz Surrounding Jamal Crawford, Kristaps Porzingis, Celtics'...
- Latest NBA Trade Rumors, Buzz
- Ranking Celtics' Biggest NBA Draft Needs
- Buzz Surrounding Ty Lawson, Celtics Draft Plans and More
- Realistic Targets for Celtics to Chase During Offseason