The reason Shaquille O’Neal was shouting ‘Chimichanga!’ at Big Baby
|10.16.10 at 10:47 pm ET|
First time it was, “Jumbalaya!”
The next came, “Chimichanga!”
And, finally, was, “Barb-b-que chicken!”
The source of the shouting was Shaquille O’Neal. So why was he doing it?
“I can’t tell you. It’s an LSU thing,” he explained to group of reporters after the Celtics’ 97-84 preseason win over the Knicks Saturday night.
The center was then asked if it was something he did to all players who attended his alma mater.
“Yes, all LSU players,” O’Neal deadpanned. “I can’t tell you our secret society codes.”
But, while walking out to the bus, O’Neal offered a chance to unlock the secret. One guess, which was: It was encouragement for ‘Big Baby’ to eat up his competition on the isolation.
Another mystery revolving around the mysterious Big Shamrock solved. About one million to go.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Isaiah Thomas to Play vs. Wizards After Missing 2 Games with Knee Injury
- Ray Allen Not Invited to Rajon Rondo's NBA Title Celebration After...
- Isaiah Thomas Will Miss Next 2 Games for Celtics with Knee Injury
- Al Horford, Avery Bradley Out vs. Suns with Elbow, Hamstring Injuries
- Avery Bradley Returns from Achilles Injury for Celtics vs. Hawks
- Isaiah Thomas Criticizes DeMarre Carroll for Flagrant Foul in Celtics vs...