Report: Shaquille O’Neal applies for gun license
|10.19.10 at 11:56 am ET|
If you’ll recall, Shaq began his law enforcement career as a reserve officer in the Miami Police Department. He later applied to become a deputy sheriff with the Cuyahoga County (Ohio) Sheriff’s Department while playing for the Cavaliers. Two quick thoughts on this item:
1) Well, Shaq did admit to killing off all the true centers.
2) Is Shaq simply fulfilling his proposed nickname: Blackie Bulger, the Godfather of Sudbury?
And this is reason No. 372 to be intimidated by Shaquille O’Neal.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Austin Ainge Offers Window to C's Pre-Draft Process
- Trade Possibilities for C's with Draft Approaching
- Latest Buzz Surrounding Jamal Crawford, Kristaps Porzingis, Celtics'...
- Latest NBA Trade Rumors, Buzz
- Ranking Celtics' Biggest NBA Draft Needs
- Buzz Surrounding Ty Lawson, Celtics Draft Plans and More
- Realistic Targets for Celtics to Chase During Offseason