Report: Shaquille O’Neal applies for gun license
|10.19.10 at 11:56 am ET|
If you’ll recall, Shaq began his law enforcement career as a reserve officer in the Miami Police Department. He later applied to become a deputy sheriff with the Cuyahoga County (Ohio) Sheriff’s Department while playing for the Cavaliers. Two quick thoughts on this item:
1) Well, Shaq did admit to killing off all the true centers.
2) Is Shaq simply fulfilling his proposed nickname: Blackie Bulger, the Godfather of Sudbury?
And this is reason No. 372 to be intimidated by Shaquille O’Neal.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Why Celtics Will Be Better Than Expected in 2014-15
- Should Celtics Fans Buy or Sell Rondo's Hot Start?
- Lessons Learned from Celtics so Far
- Why Green Will Finally Succeed in Boston
- C's Big Offense Showing a Sign of Things to Come?
- Green's Transition to PF Could Reshape NBA Career Arc
- Could Rondo's Play Increase the Chances He's Dealt?