|Report: Shaquille O’Neal applies for gun license||10.19.10 at 11:56 am ET|
According to reports, Shaquille O’Neal applied for a lcoal gun license from the Sudbury Police Department.
If you’ll recall, Shaq began his law enforcement career as a reserve officer in the Miami Police Department. He later applied to become a deputy sheriff with the Cuyahoga County (Ohio) Sheriff’s Department while playing for the Cavaliers. Two quick thoughts on this item:
1) Well, Shaq did admit to killing off all the true centers.
2) Is Shaq simply fulfilling his proposed nickname: Blackie Bulger, the Godfather of Sudbury?
And this is reason No. 372 to be intimidated by Shaquille O’Neal.
- 2013 NBA Draft Prospect Profile: Mason Plumlee
- NBA Draft Lottery: Cleveland Cavs get top pick, Washington Wizards move...
- The Pelicans rumor: Paul Pierce and Avery Bradley for Eric Gordon
- Boston Celtics Daily Links - 5/21
- Terrence Williams tweets - thanks people for support
- Terrence Williams future with Boston Celtics in doubt
- Terrence Williams bail set at $25,000