Lucky Luke Harangody active for the 1st time
|10.29.10 at 7:25 pm ET|
After two sluggish games to start the season, Jermaine O’Neal – playing with torn cartilage in his left wrist – is getting the night off against the New York Knicks. Rookie Luke Harangody is active for the first time this season in three games.
O’Neal was just 1-for-5 in the first two games, scoring just three points. Harangody, drafted in the second round (52nd overall) last June out of Notre Dame, was named to the AirTran Airways All-Summer League first team after averaging 16.6 points and 6.8 rebounds in July.
The Celtics will stick with the same starting lineup of Ray Allen, Rajon Rondo, Shaquille O’Neal, Paul Pierce and Kevin Garnett as they look to bounce back over .500 against New York.
- Celtics visit Knicks looking for 3rd straight win
- State of the Celtics: Can Jeff Green be a top two player on a contending...
- Boston Celtics Daily Links 12/7
- State of the Celtics: Is this team too talented to get a high draft pick?
- Should the Boston Celtics Still be Tanking?
- Kris Humphries Seizing the Moment, Leads Boston Celtics past Denver...
- Despite a scare, Jordan Crawford and the Celtics beat the Nuggets, 106-98