Rajon Rondo ‘a little rusty’ but C’s will take it
|11.27.10 at 12:06 am ET|
Rajon Rondo admitted he wasn’t completely back to his old form but said he felt good being back on the court for the first time since suffering a strained left hamstring. Rondo played 35 minutes in Boston’s 110-101 win over the Toronto Raptors Friday night at TD Garden.
“I was rusty,” Rondo said. “Guys made shots in the first quarter. We got some easy looks from my teammates. My timing was a little off for me. But I feel fine.”
But as for his eight assists in the first quarter and 14 for the game, Rondo said he felt like he was seeing the court very well.
“I was in the zone passing the ball,” said Rondo, who added the extended minutes took its toll afterward. “Tired. I hadn’t played in a week. Playing 35 minutes, I was trying to sit the fourth [quarter].”
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Austin Ainge Offers Window to C's Pre-Draft Process
- Trade Possibilities for C's with Draft Approaching
- Latest Buzz Surrounding Jamal Crawford, Kristaps Porzingis, Celtics'...
- Latest NBA Trade Rumors, Buzz
- Ranking Celtics' Biggest NBA Draft Needs
- Buzz Surrounding Ty Lawson, Celtics Draft Plans and More
- Realistic Targets for Celtics to Chase During Offseason