Rajon Rondo ‘a little rusty’ but C’s will take it
|11.27.10 at 12:06 am ET|
Rajon Rondo admitted he wasn’t completely back to his old form but said he felt good being back on the court for the first time since suffering a strained left hamstring. Rondo played 35 minutes in Boston’s 110-101 win over the Toronto Raptors Friday night at TD Garden.
“I was rusty,” Rondo said. “Guys made shots in the first quarter. We got some easy looks from my teammates. My timing was a little off for me. But I feel fine.”
But as for his eight assists in the first quarter and 14 for the game, Rondo said he felt like he was seeing the court very well.
“I was in the zone passing the ball,” said Rondo, who added the extended minutes took its toll afterward. “Tired. I hadn’t played in a week. Playing 35 minutes, I was trying to sit the fourth [quarter].”
- Doc Rivers Tears Up in Post Game Press Conference After His Los Angeles...
- Doc Rivers Moves On, Brad Stevens Pushes Forward - Torch Passed In Boston
- Doc has his day, C's fall to Clips 88-96
- Boston Celtics' Moving Tribute Video to Doc Rivers at TD Garden
- Doc Rivers On His Exit: 'I Didn't Like The Way It Played Out'
- Reunion week part 2 - Doc Rivers returns to the Garden with his Clippers...
- Boston Celtics Daily Links 12/11