|Rajon Rondo ‘a little rusty’ but C’s will take it||11.27.10 at 12:06 am ET|
Rajon Rondo admitted he wasn’t completely back to his old form but said he felt good being back on the court for the first time since suffering a strained left hamstring. Rondo played 35 minutes in Boston’s 110-101 win over the Toronto Raptors Friday night at TD Garden.
“I was rusty,” Rondo said. “Guys made shots in the first quarter. We got some easy looks from my teammates. My timing was a little off for me. But I feel fine.”
But as for his eight assists in the first quarter and 14 for the game, Rondo said he felt like he was seeing the court very well.
“I was in the zone passing the ball,” said Rondo, who added the extended minutes took its toll afterward. “Tired. I hadn’t played in a week. Playing 35 minutes, I was trying to sit the fourth [quarter].”
- The good, bad, and ugly of this Doc Rivers, Kevin Garnett trade
- Clippers Now Seeking Ownership Approval for KG/Doc Deal
- Celtics/Clippers trade talks re-stuck, will resume again in the morning
- Clippers re-engage in talks with Celtics, determined to get deal done
- Boston Celtics Links 6/19
- SBNation's Blogger Mock Draft
- Doc Rivers will make first public comments on future since end of season