Rajon Rondo won’t be playing against Chris Paul, Hornets
|12.31.10 at 2:45 pm ET|
Despite being listed on the active roster for the Celtics’ game against New Orleans Friday afternoon, Rajon Rondo will not play, according to Celts’ coach Doc Rivers. “He’s just not ready to play,” Rivers said. “He’s close, though. He’s getting better. He’ll be back soon. Maybe the next game or game after. We just don’t know yet, but he’s getting closer.”
Rondo has missed six games since spraining his left ankle on Dec. 15 in New York. During that span the Celtics have gone 4-2. For more Celtics news, check the Celtics’ team page at weei.com/celtics.
- Let the countdown begin: Rondo 10-14 days away from meeting with Dr....
- Boston Celtics Daily Links 12/4
- Early conclusions after 20 games
- Jared Sullinger Drawing the Double Team and Assessing the Boston Celtics...
- Jordan Crawford Does it Again, Boston Celtics beat Milwaukee Bucks...
- Boston Celtics respond with a win, beat Milwaukee Bucks, 108-100
- Jeff Green Latest to Shoot Down Boston Celtics Tanking Talk