I know how you love our themed NBA Power Rankings, so this time around we’re going to deliver the most intesting Tweet of the week about each team from the Twitter universe. Meanwhile, we’ll rank the 30 clubs from first to worst — after pointing out that three of the top five teams are in the Eastern Conference. Without further ado:
1. Boston (27-7): “There needs to be a [Kevin Garnett ] cam for these games. I imagine him sitting at home just tearing apart couch pillows like George ‘The Animal’ Steele.” (@rlevine33  during the Celtics ‘ nail-biting win over the Spurs) P.S. When you beat the Spurs without Garnett, you’ve gotta be No. 1.
2. San Antonio (29-6): “Doc [Rivers]: “The fact that we shot 61% and won by two is scary. That shows they’re a really good team.” (@Celtics  on the Spurs’ 105-103 loss to the Celtics at the TD Garden in Boston on Wednesday night)
3. Miami (28-9): “LeBron [James] says ‘Heatles’ comment was in comparison to Beatles being a mega attraction on tour, not about group’s hit-making ability.” (@WallaceHeatNBA on James’ nickname for his team) P.S. Who’s Yoko Ono in this situation? Please say Eddie House .
4. Dallas (26-8): “Mavs owner Mark Cuban called Phil Jackson ‘Jeanie Buss‘ boy-toy’ causing a league-wide moment of silence so players and fans could throw up.” (@timstubinski  on Cuban’s response to Jackson saying the Mavericks were done following Caron Butler’s apparent season-ending injury)
5. Orlando (23-12): “National media portraying Dwight Howard  as ‘bad boy?’ Are you kidding? He’s more like Ron Howard, ‘Opie’ on Andy Griffith. Google it, kids.” (@MagicInsider  on Howard’s growing technical problem) P.S. Is the national media really portraying Howard as a “bad boy”? Hadn’t heard that.
6. Oklahoma City (23-13): “The NBA has made it official. [Serge] Ibaka, [Blake] Griffin, [Brandon] Jennings  & [JaVale] McGee are in the 2011 Slam Dunk Contest.” (@DarnellMayberry  on slam dunk contestants) P.S. Is there any doubt Griffin wins this in a landslide?
7. LA Lakers (25-11): “My poor baby! He hit the floor so hard but he is sooo tough! He is ok! Yay!” (@Khloe_Kardashian  on the funny bone contusion her husband Lamar Odom suffered in a blowout of the Pistons)
8. Chicago (23-11): “I hate the Bulls. I never get to play. RT @Jlivz312 Do you like the Celtics or Bulls better? #AskScal” (@FakeScalabrine  on Brian Scalabrine’s 6.1 minutes per game) P.S. Apparently, Scal is getting the same love from Chicago fans as he got in Boston, which is pretty awesome.
9. Utah (24-12): “Jazz  are 9-7 in last 16 games. Only one win has been against team with above .500 record. All seven losses have been vs. above .500 teams.” (@tribjazz  on team’s struggles over the last month)
10. New York (20-14): “MSG Network’s ratings up 39 percent for December over last year. Must be Tina Cervasio‘s sideline reporting.” (@NYPost_Berman  on Knicks  bandwagon) P.S. A Cervasio sighting!
11. Atlanta (24-14): “From @christomasson: ‘Rick Sund can’t stop lauding [Joe] Johnson for his defensive abilities.’ Hawks  -4 per 100 last 7,100 possessions Johnson on floor.” (@hoopinion  on former Celtic’s defensive struggles)
13. New Orleans (21-15): “Teams Hornets have beaten: UTA, SAS, BOS, DAL, MIA, DEN. Teams Hornets have lost to: LAC, DET, MIN, GSW, PHI.” (@atthehive  on the remarkable inconsistency of Chris Paul ‘s club)
14. Portland (19-17): “Director of Scouting Chad Buchanan tells Blazers.com that long-term team needs include a point guard, an elite wing and a big man.” (@blazersedge  on the future of the Trail Blazers) P.S. Don’t 75 percent of the teams in the NBA need a point guard, elite wing and big man?
 15. Houston (16-19): “Kevin Martin , aka Mr. True Shooting Percentage, with 45 points on 18 shots [Wednesday night]. And his team lost.” (@johnhollinger ) P.S. Rockets center Yao Ming  out for the season: Yaoch.
16. Memphis (16-19): “Tony Allen  + O.J. Mayo: the latest example of my ‘all NBA feuds happen because of women or cards’ corollary. It’s foolproof!” (@sportsguy33  on the fight between Allen and May on Grizzlies  fight)
17. Phoenix (14-19): “RT if you are in the NBA: I need all NBA players to save there money.Be prepared to live without a check for at least a year.This is serious.” (@JaredDudley619  on his league’s looming lockout this summer)
18. Indiana (14-18): “I asked [Jim O’Brien ] about Roy [Hibbert]’s issues lately & he responded ‘Define Lately!’ I started w/since early Dec. & finally settled w/since the last eclipse.” (@mg_indy  on Hibbert’s recent struggles) P.S. Who on the Pacers hasn’t been struggling lately?
19. Golden State (14-21): “David Lee  with only 2 rebounds? [Shaking my head.]” (@warriorsworld  on Lee’s performance in a loss to the Hornets) P.S. How does that happen? No wonder they’re struggling.
20. Philadelphia (14-21): “[Andre] Iguodala took my phone once again and tweeted some nonsense. #idiot” (@thekidet  aka Evan Turner ) P.S. Bold hashtag from a rookie. I like this 76ers group.
21. Milwaukee (13-20): “[Andrew] Bogut now 1/11 outside 10 feet all season.” (@brewhoop  on Bucks center’s from mid-range) P.S. That’s pretty poor for a guy who was Third Team All-NBA last season.
23. Charlotte (12-21): “Dexter Season 1, Episode 6. #thingsthataremoreentertainingthanwolves/cats (@canishoopus  on the difficulty of watching a game between the Bobcats and Timberwolves ) P.S. Love Dexter. Best show on television.
24. Toronto (12-23): “Dang! I’m not in the dunk contest this year?” (@DeMar_ DeRozan  on not being a slam dunk competition finalist) P.S. I love that the Raptors guard found out when everybody else did.
26. Minnesota (9-27): “When will it become accepted that the inexperienced Wolves players have eclipsed the abilities of the inexperienced Wolves coaching staff?” (@canishoopus  on the growing criticism of coach Kurt Rambis) RT Evident during loss to Celtics.
27. Detroit (11-24): “I would have normally been tweeting like crazy after yesterday’s win, but it was just another win, a great win, but the game must go on.” (@CV31  aka Charlie Villanueva  on Pistons win over Celtics) P.S. Villanueva takes the high road. Kind of.
28. Washington (8-25): “[Flip] Saunders after today’s practice said that today was the first time all season all 15 players participated.” (@WashWizards  on team’s injuries) P.S. No wonder they’ve got eight wins. This team has enough talent to get the No. 8 seed.
29. Cleveland (8-27): “I am still confused. The Cavs hired a homeless man to call their games?” (@freedarko  on the Cavaliers  hiring Ted Williams , “the homeless man with a golden voice”) P.S. This is my favorite story of the season. All NBA teams should do this.
30. Sacramento (7-25): “Kings Tyreke Evans  tells Y! he will continue to play w/plantar fasciatis and will have shock wave treatment either AS Break or after season.” (@SpearsNBAYahoo  on Sacramento star’s injury) P.S. And you thought the Kings were bad in the first half.