Irish Coffee: ‘Basketall Wives’ are pretty much insane
|01.21.11 at 9:00 am ET|
Wake up with the Celtics and your daily dose of Irish Coffee …
When you watch “Jersey Shore” on a regular basis and you find “Basketball Wives” tough to watch, you know the show’s insane. Created by Shaquille O’Neal‘s ex, it features a few Celtics who will make you wonder how you ever watched those teams in the late 1990s and early 2000s. Without further ado, here are the top four lowlights from the show …
1. Tami Roman (Kenny Anderson‘s ex) & Jennifer Williams (Eric Williams‘ wife) argue over food stamps
2. Shaunie O’Neal & Co. have an extremely awkward dinner conversation
3. Antoine Walker‘s ex-fiance, Evelyn Lozada, confronts her alleged stalker
4. Eric Williams‘ wife discusses the cheating of pro athletes with Matt Barnes
All of these videos can be viewed by CLICKING HERE.
(Have a question, concern or conception for tomorrow’s Irish Coffee? Send a message to @brohrbach on Twitter.)
- Doc Rivers Triumphant in Return Against Boston Celtics: Highlights &...
- Doc Rivers Tears Up in Post Game Press Conference After His Los Angeles...
- Doc Rivers Moves On, Brad Stevens Pushes Forward - Torch Passed In Boston
- Doc has his day, C's fall to Clips 88-96
- Boston Celtics' Moving Tribute Video to Doc Rivers at TD Garden
- Doc Rivers On His Exit: 'I Didn't Like The Way It Played Out'
- Reunion week part 2 - Doc Rivers returns to the Garden with his Clippers...