|Irish Coffee: ‘Basketall Wives’ are pretty much insane||01.21.11 at 9:00 am ET|
Wake up with the Celtics and your daily dose of Irish Coffee …
When you watch “Jersey Shore” on a regular basis and you find “Basketball Wives” tough to watch, you know the show’s insane. Created by Shaquille O’Neal‘s ex, it features a few Celtics who will make you wonder how you ever watched those teams in the late 1990s and early 2000s. Without further ado, here are the top four lowlights from the show …
1. Tami Roman (Kenny Anderson‘s ex) & Jennifer Williams (Eric Williams‘ wife) argue over food stamps
2. Shaunie O’Neal & Co. have an extremely awkward dinner conversation
3. Antoine Walker‘s ex-fiance, Evelyn Lozada, confronts her alleged stalker
4. Eric Williams‘ wife discusses the cheating of pro athletes with Matt Barnes
All of these videos can be viewed by CLICKING HERE.
(Have a question, concern or conception for tomorrow’s Irish Coffee? Send a message to @brohrbach on Twitter.)
- Greg Oden working out, "looking right"
- Boston Celtics Daily Links - 5/19
- Hypothetical trade idea (conversation between Danny Ainge and Kevin...
- Boston Celtics Daily Links - news, rumors, and opinion
- Should Chris Wilcox Get Another Stint With The Celtics?
- Boston Celtics Daily Links 5/18
- Kevin Garnett will not have surgery on his ankle/foot