|Welcome to town, Carlos Arroyo||03.08.11 at 12:41 pm ET|
WALTHAM — Sporting a bandage on his left [non-shooting] middle finger, Carlos Arroyo showed up for his first official practice with his new team on Tuesday at the Boston Celtics training facility.
He was given time at the point guard, opposite Rajon Rondo, while Delonte West [sprained right ankle] continued to watch from the sideline and go through stretching exercises.
If cleared West could join Arroyo in time for Wednesday’s game against Blake Griffin and the Los Angeles Clippers.
After celebrating his 39th birthday on Sunday, Shaquille O’Neal, meanwhile, was not at practice and has not been cleared yet from a strained right Achilles.
- Hypothetical trade idea (conversation between Danny Ainge and Kevin...
- Boston Celtics Daily Links - news, rumors, and opinion
- Should Chris Wilcox Get Another Stint With The Celtics?
- Boston Celtics Daily Links 5/18
- Kevin Garnett will not have surgery on his ankle/foot
- Celtics may be looking to move up in NBA draft
- Stephen A. Smith back with more Doc Rivers rumors