A couple of pre-game notes
|05.01.11 at 1:43 pm ET|
MIAMI — Hours before Game 1 of the most anticipated Eastern Conference semifinal in history (we are contractually obligated to write that), there is a huge billboard in front of AmericanAirlines Arena alternately flashing “White Hot” — the theme for Miami’s postseason — and “Tickets Available.” Not exactly a sports hotbed. And StubHub has tickets (good ones) for less than $50, if you happen to be kicking around South Beach and are looking for something to do.
Locker rooms open in a half-hour, so we should have some Shaq news soon …
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Why Celtics Will Be Better Than Expected in 2014-15
- Should Celtics Fans Buy or Sell Rondo's Hot Start?
- Lessons Learned from Celtics so Far
- Why Green Will Finally Succeed in Boston
- C's Big Offense Showing a Sign of Things to Come?
- Green's Transition to PF Could Reshape NBA Career Arc
- Could Rondo's Play Increase the Chances He's Dealt?