A couple of pre-game notes
|05.01.11 at 1:43 pm ET|
MIAMI — Hours before Game 1 of the most anticipated Eastern Conference semifinal in history (we are contractually obligated to write that), there is a huge billboard in front of AmericanAirlines Arena alternately flashing “White Hot” — the theme for Miami’s postseason — and “Tickets Available.” Not exactly a sports hotbed. And StubHub has tickets (good ones) for less than $50, if you happen to be kicking around South Beach and are looking for something to do.
Locker rooms open in a half-hour, so we should have some Shaq news soon …
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Austin Ainge Offers Window to C's Pre-Draft Process
- Trade Possibilities for C's with Draft Approaching
- Latest Buzz Surrounding Jamal Crawford, Kristaps Porzingis, Celtics'...
- Latest NBA Trade Rumors, Buzz
- Ranking Celtics' Biggest NBA Draft Needs
- Buzz Surrounding Ty Lawson, Celtics Draft Plans and More
- Realistic Targets for Celtics to Chase During Offseason