|A couple of pre-game notes||05.01.11 at 1:43 pm ET|
MIAMI — Hours before Game 1 of the most anticipated Eastern Conference semifinal in history (we are contractually obligated to write that), there is a huge billboard in front of AmericanAirlines Arena alternately flashing “White Hot” — the theme for Miami’s postseason — and “Tickets Available.” Not exactly a sports hotbed. And StubHub has tickets (good ones) for less than $50, if you happen to be kicking around South Beach and are looking for something to do.
Locker rooms open in a half-hour, so we should have some Shaq news soon …
- Greg Oden working out, "looking right"
- Boston Celtics Daily Links - 5/19
- Hypothetical trade idea (conversation between Danny Ainge and Kevin...
- Boston Celtics Daily Links - news, rumors, and opinion
- Should Chris Wilcox Get Another Stint With The Celtics?
- Boston Celtics Daily Links 5/18
- Kevin Garnett will not have surgery on his ankle/foot