Carlos Arroyo active for Game 1, Shaq gets closer
|05.01.11 at 3:09 pm ET|
“He knows this team,” Doc Rivers said. “He was in their training camp. He was in their practice. He knows their personnel. I just thought he may be able to help us in some way.”
As for Shaq, Rivers said that he remains a possibility for Game 2, if not Game 3 back in Boston.
“He’s getting close,” Rivers said. “We actually had to make a decision so that’s better than what we had to do in the past. Maybe next game, if not I would say for sure Game 3.”
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Isaiah Thomas to Play vs. Wizards After Missing 2 Games with Knee Injury
- Ray Allen Not Invited to Rajon Rondo's NBA Title Celebration After...
- Isaiah Thomas Will Miss Next 2 Games for Celtics with Knee Injury
- Al Horford, Avery Bradley Out vs. Suns with Elbow, Hamstring Injuries
- Avery Bradley Returns from Achilles Injury for Celtics vs. Hawks
- Isaiah Thomas Criticizes DeMarre Carroll for Flagrant Foul in Celtics vs...