Carlos Arroyo active for Game 1, Shaq gets closer
|05.01.11 at 3:09 pm ET|
“He knows this team,” Doc Rivers said. “He was in their training camp. He was in their practice. He knows their personnel. I just thought he may be able to help us in some way.”
As for Shaq, Rivers said that he remains a possibility for Game 2, if not Game 3 back in Boston.
“He’s getting close,” Rivers said. “We actually had to make a decision so that’s better than what we had to do in the past. Maybe next game, if not I would say for sure Game 3.”
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Why Celtics Will Be Better Than Expected in 2014-15
- Should Celtics Fans Buy or Sell Rondo's Hot Start?
- Lessons Learned from Celtics so Far
- Why Green Will Finally Succeed in Boston
- C's Big Offense Showing a Sign of Things to Come?
- Green's Transition to PF Could Reshape NBA Career Arc
- Could Rondo's Play Increase the Chances He's Dealt?