Rajon Rondo returns after dislocating left elbow
|05.07.11 at 10:04 pm ET|
Rajon Rondo dislocated his left elbow in a collision with Dwayne Wade midway through the third quarter. He returned to start the fourth quarter of Game 3 Saturday night against the Heat after Celtics medical staff popped it back in place.
He was holding his left arm and had to be helped to the locker room by team medical staff with just over seven minutes left in the third quarter. Rondo appeared to fall awkwardly on his left elbow on a foul by Wade with 7:02 left in the quarter. Wade appeared to push Rondo to the floor after Rondo collected a loose ball rebound.
Moments later, Wade pushed Ray Allen under the Celtics basket and the two came face-to-face before tempers cooled.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Austin Ainge Offers Window to C's Pre-Draft Process
- Trade Possibilities for C's with Draft Approaching
- Latest Buzz Surrounding Jamal Crawford, Kristaps Porzingis, Celtics'...
- Latest NBA Trade Rumors, Buzz
- Ranking Celtics' Biggest NBA Draft Needs
- Buzz Surrounding Ty Lawson, Celtics Draft Plans and More
- Realistic Targets for Celtics to Chase During Offseason