Rajon Rondo all wrapped up and ready to go
|05.09.11 at 7:52 pm ET|
The Celtics All-Star point guard dislocated his left elbow when he was pushed to the ground by Dwyane Wade with 7:02 left in the third quarter of Game 3 Saturday night at TD Garden.
He left the game and had the elbow popped back in place and started the fourth quarter, inspiring the Celtics in a 97-81 win over the Heat. After taking part in the pregame shootaround Monday morning, Rondo was cleared to play in Monday’s Game 4.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Austin Ainge Offers Window to C's Pre-Draft Process
- Trade Possibilities for C's with Draft Approaching
- Latest Buzz Surrounding Jamal Crawford, Kristaps Porzingis, Celtics'...
- Latest NBA Trade Rumors, Buzz
- Ranking Celtics' Biggest NBA Draft Needs
- Buzz Surrounding Ty Lawson, Celtics Draft Plans and More
- Realistic Targets for Celtics to Chase During Offseason