|Rajon Rondo all wrapped up and ready to go||05.09.11 at 7:52 pm ET|
With his injured left elbow in a heavy white protective wrap and brace, Rajon Rondo took the court Monday and started for the Celtics.
The Celtics All-Star point guard dislocated his left elbow when he was pushed to the ground by Dwyane Wade with 7:02 left in the third quarter of Game 3 Saturday night at TD Garden.
He left the game and had the elbow popped back in place and started the fourth quarter, inspiring the Celtics in a 97-81 win over the Heat. After taking part in the pregame shootaround Monday morning, Rondo was cleared to play in Monday’s Game 4.
- Should Chris Wilcox Get Another Stint With The Celtics?
- Boston Celtics Daily Links 5/18
- Kevin Garnett will not have surgery on his ankle/foot
- Celtics may be looking to move up in NBA draft
- Stephen A. Smith back with more Doc Rivers rumors
- Celtics offseason trade ideas
- Ainge elaborates on comments about Pierce and Garnett