Rajon Rondo all wrapped up and ready to go
|05.09.11 at 7:52 pm ET|
With his injured left elbow in a heavy white protective wrap and brace, Rajon Rondo took the court Monday and started for the Celtics.
The Celtics All-Star point guard dislocated his left elbow when he was pushed to the ground by Dwyane Wade with 7:02 left in the third quarter of Game 3 Saturday night at TD Garden.
He left the game and had the elbow popped back in place and started the fourth quarter, inspiring the Celtics in a 97-81 win over the Heat. After taking part in the pregame shootaround Monday morning, Rondo was cleared to play in Monday’s Game 4.
- Jeff Green 8th in front court, Rajon Rondo 6th in back court in All Star...
- Boston Celtics Daily Links 12/12
- Doc Rivers Triumphant in Return Against Boston Celtics: Highlights &...
- Doc Rivers Tears Up in Post Game Press Conference After His Los Angeles...
- Doc Rivers Moves On, Brad Stevens Pushes Forward - Torch Passed In Boston
- Doc has his day, C's fall to Clips 88-96
- Boston Celtics' Moving Tribute Video to Doc Rivers at TD Garden