Lucas Nogueira highlights latest Celtic workout
|06.07.11 at 4:05 pm ET|
The Celtics had 11 players in for pre-draft workouts on Tuesday in Waltham including 7-foot Brazilian Lucas Nogueira, who is a first round prospect. Nogueira is a project, but at 18 years of age he is an intriguing one.
Other players in the workout included: Demontez Stitt, Kevin Anderson, Joffrey Lauvergne, Brad Wanamaker, Diante Garrett, David Lighty, Delroy James, Chaisson Allen, Cory Joseph and Terrence Jennings.
Stitt, Anderson and Jennings all worked out with the team on Monday, as well. Lighty, a forward from Ohio State and Joseph, a guard from Texas are both predicted to be second round picks.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Why Celtics Will Be Better Than Expected in 2014-15
- Should Celtics Fans Buy or Sell Rondo's Hot Start?
- Lessons Learned from Celtics so Far
- Why Green Will Finally Succeed in Boston
- C's Big Offense Showing a Sign of Things to Come?
- Green's Transition to PF Could Reshape NBA Career Arc
- Could Rondo's Play Increase the Chances He's Dealt?