Lucas Nogueira highlights latest Celtic workout
|06.07.11 at 4:05 pm ET|
The Celtics had 11 players in for pre-draft workouts on Tuesday in Waltham including 7-foot Brazilian Lucas Nogueira, who is a first round prospect. Nogueira is a project, but at 18 years of age he is an intriguing one.
Other players in the workout included: Demontez Stitt, Kevin Anderson, Joffrey Lauvergne, Brad Wanamaker, Diante Garrett, David Lighty, Delroy James, Chaisson Allen, Cory Joseph and Terrence Jennings.
Stitt, Anderson and Jennings all worked out with the team on Monday, as well. Lighty, a forward from Ohio State and Joseph, a guard from Texas are both predicted to be second round picks.
- State of the Celtics: Can Jeff Green be a top two player on a contending...
- Boston Celtics Daily Links 12/7
- State of the Celtics: Is this team too talented to get a high draft pick?
- Should the Boston Celtics Still be Tanking?
- Kris Humphries Seizing the Moment, Leads Boston Celtics past Denver...
- Despite a scare, Jordan Crawford and the Celtics beat the Nuggets, 106-98
- Celtics hoping to ground the high flying Nuggets