Lucas Nogueira highlights latest Celtic workout
|06.07.11 at 4:05 pm ET|
The Celtics had 11 players in for pre-draft workouts on Tuesday in Waltham including 7-foot Brazilian Lucas Nogueira, who is a first round prospect. Nogueira is a project, but at 18 years of age he is an intriguing one.
Other players in the workout included: Demontez Stitt, Kevin Anderson, Joffrey Lauvergne, Brad Wanamaker, Diante Garrett, David Lighty, Delroy James, Chaisson Allen, Cory Joseph and Terrence Jennings.
Stitt, Anderson and Jennings all worked out with the team on Monday, as well. Lighty, a forward from Ohio State and Joseph, a guard from Texas are both predicted to be second round picks.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Isaiah Thomas to Play vs. Wizards After Missing 2 Games with Knee Injury
- Ray Allen Not Invited to Rajon Rondo's NBA Title Celebration After...
- Isaiah Thomas Will Miss Next 2 Games for Celtics with Knee Injury
- Al Horford, Avery Bradley Out vs. Suns with Elbow, Hamstring Injuries
- Avery Bradley Returns from Achilles Injury for Celtics vs. Hawks
- Isaiah Thomas Criticizes DeMarre Carroll for Flagrant Foul in Celtics vs...