Lucas Nogueira highlights latest Celtic workout
|06.07.11 at 4:05 pm ET|
The Celtics had 11 players in for pre-draft workouts on Tuesday in Waltham including 7-foot Brazilian Lucas Nogueira, who is a first round prospect. Nogueira is a project, but at 18 years of age he is an intriguing one.
Other players in the workout included: Demontez Stitt, Kevin Anderson, Joffrey Lauvergne, Brad Wanamaker, Diante Garrett, David Lighty, Delroy James, Chaisson Allen, Cory Joseph and Terrence Jennings.
Stitt, Anderson and Jennings all worked out with the team on Monday, as well. Lighty, a forward from Ohio State and Joseph, a guard from Texas are both predicted to be second round picks.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Austin Ainge Offers Window to C's Pre-Draft Process
- Trade Possibilities for C's with Draft Approaching
- Latest Buzz Surrounding Jamal Crawford, Kristaps Porzingis, Celtics'...
- Latest NBA Trade Rumors, Buzz
- Ranking Celtics' Biggest NBA Draft Needs
- Buzz Surrounding Ty Lawson, Celtics Draft Plans and More
- Realistic Targets for Celtics to Chase During Offseason