NBA draft-day rumors: Andre Iguodola to be dealt?
|06.23.11 at 12:13 pm ET|
The Sixers are reportedly exploring trade options for Andre Iguodola. He has three years and $44 million left on his contract.
A deal with the Lakers involving Lamar Odom and Iguodola has been discussed recently, sources tell Sports Illustrated’s Sam Amick. Under salary cap rules the deal would have to include another Lakers player. That other player could be Ron Artest, a source tells Amick.
Iguodola could also end up in Minnesota as well. A rival general manager tells Amick that the possibility of Iguodola ending up there is “definitely real.” The Timberwolves have the No. 2 overall pick, and they have reportedly been seeking a high-level veteran in exchange pick.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Austin Ainge Offers Window to C's Pre-Draft Process
- Trade Possibilities for C's with Draft Approaching
- Latest Buzz Surrounding Jamal Crawford, Kristaps Porzingis, Celtics'...
- Latest NBA Trade Rumors, Buzz
- Ranking Celtics' Biggest NBA Draft Needs
- Buzz Surrounding Ty Lawson, Celtics Draft Plans and More
- Realistic Targets for Celtics to Chase During Offseason