NBA draft-day rumors: Andre Iguodola to be dealt?
|06.23.11 at 12:13 pm ET|
The Sixers are reportedly exploring trade options for Andre Iguodola. He has three years and $44 million left on his contract.
A deal with the Lakers involving Lamar Odom and Iguodola has been discussed recently, sources tell Sports Illustrated’s Sam Amick. Under salary cap rules the deal would have to include another Lakers player. That other player could be Ron Artest, a source tells Amick.
Iguodola could also end up in Minnesota as well. A rival general manager tells Amick that the possibility of Iguodola ending up there is “definitely real.” The Timberwolves have the No. 2 overall pick, and they have reportedly been seeking a high-level veteran in exchange pick.
- Boston Celtics Daily Links 12/9
- State of the Celtics: Jordan Crawford named Eastern Conference Player of...
- Paul Pierce practices, might play tomorrow against Celtics
- An emotional week ahead for the Celtics
- State of the Celtics
- Brad Stevens keeping everyone on an even keel
- It's a laugher: Celtics trounce Knicks 114 - 73