NBA draft-day rumors: Andre Iguodola to be dealt?
|06.23.11 at 12:13 pm ET|
The Sixers are reportedly exploring trade options for Andre Iguodola. He has three years and $44 million left on his contract.
A deal with the Lakers involving Lamar Odom and Iguodola has been discussed recently, sources tell Sports Illustrated’s Sam Amick. Under salary cap rules the deal would have to include another Lakers player. That other player could be Ron Artest, a source tells Amick.
Iguodola could also end up in Minnesota as well. A rival general manager tells Amick that the possibility of Iguodola ending up there is “definitely real.” The Timberwolves have the No. 2 overall pick, and they have reportedly been seeking a high-level veteran in exchange pick.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Isaiah Thomas to Play vs. Wizards After Missing 2 Games with Knee Injury
- Ray Allen Not Invited to Rajon Rondo's NBA Title Celebration After...
- Isaiah Thomas Will Miss Next 2 Games for Celtics with Knee Injury
- Al Horford, Avery Bradley Out vs. Suns with Elbow, Hamstring Injuries
- Avery Bradley Returns from Achilles Injury for Celtics vs. Hawks
- Isaiah Thomas Criticizes DeMarre Carroll for Flagrant Foul in Celtics vs...