Would you pay $1,450 for Ray Allen’s Air Jordans?
|07.29.11 at 5:11 pm ET|
These Nike Air Jordan VIII shoes made for Ray Allen — complete with the “Sugar Ray” embroidering — are selling for a cool $1,450 on osneaker.com, even though it appears he never actually wore the PEs (Player Exclusives). Of course, your shoe size has to be 14, too. Not really my style but …
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Isaiah Thomas to Play vs. Wizards After Missing 2 Games with Knee Injury
- Ray Allen Not Invited to Rajon Rondo's NBA Title Celebration After...
- Isaiah Thomas Will Miss Next 2 Games for Celtics with Knee Injury
- Al Horford, Avery Bradley Out vs. Suns with Elbow, Hamstring Injuries
- Avery Bradley Returns from Achilles Injury for Celtics vs. Hawks
- Isaiah Thomas Criticizes DeMarre Carroll for Flagrant Foul in Celtics vs...