Would you pay $1,450 for Ray Allen’s Air Jordans?
|07.29.11 at 5:11 pm ET|
These Nike Air Jordan VIII shoes made for Ray Allen — complete with the “Sugar Ray” embroidering — are selling for a cool $1,450 on osneaker.com, even though it appears he never actually wore the PEs (Player Exclusives). Of course, your shoe size has to be 14, too. Not really my style but …
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Austin Ainge Offers Window to C's Pre-Draft Process
- Trade Possibilities for C's with Draft Approaching
- Latest Buzz Surrounding Jamal Crawford, Kristaps Porzingis, Celtics'...
- Latest NBA Trade Rumors, Buzz
- Ranking Celtics' Biggest NBA Draft Needs
- Buzz Surrounding Ty Lawson, Celtics Draft Plans and More
- Realistic Targets for Celtics to Chase During Offseason