Twitter bird logo named Larry after Celtics legend
|08.11.11 at 1:31 pm ET|
Celtics fun fact of the day: Twitter’s iconic bird logo is apparently named “Larry” after C’s legend Larry Bird. Celtics director of interactive media Peter Stringer confirmed the logo’s rumored identity on Thursday with Twitter co-founder Isaac “Biz“ Stone, a native of Wellesley, Mass. No word yet on whether Google’s logo is nicknamed “Tom” after Celtics not-so-great Tom Gugliotta.
- Let the countdown begin: Rondo 10-14 days away from meeting with Dr....
- Boston Celtics Daily Links 12/4
- Early conclusions after 20 games
- Jared Sullinger Drawing the Double Team and Assessing the Boston Celtics...
- Jordan Crawford Does it Again, Boston Celtics beat Milwaukee Bucks...
- Boston Celtics respond with a win, beat Milwaukee Bucks, 108-100
- Jeff Green Latest to Shoot Down Boston Celtics Tanking Talk