Kevin Garnett loves playing table tennis
|08.18.11 at 1:18 pm ET|
Not much needs to be said about this brief video from China Central Television of Celtics forward Kevin Garnett towering over his Chinese fans, throwing down dunks and getting schooled in table tennis, other than the fact that KG appears to be having an amazing time on the second leg of his Anta promotional tour — in Wuhan, the capital of China’s Hubei province and the most populous city in Central China.
Here are some pictures of Garnett’s trip (courtesy of CCTV), followed by some Celtics links:
Now that you’ve gotten your KG fix for the day, here are a few Celtics links to help you forget about the NBA lockout:
- Jimmy Kimmel presents Shaq’s directorial debut (it’s funny once you figure out the joke).
- Paul Pierce blogged about HGTV’s Inglewood High makeover that airs on Saturday.
- Here’s some pretty interesting video sans audio of John Wall picking Rajon Rondo‘s brain.
- Lucky the Celtics mascot went skydiving … in full uniform … with a chill bro on his back.
- I forgot Jermaine O’Neal got Punk’d.
- An interesting look at the value of Kendrick Perkins by a blog called Shaky Ankles.
- Rasheed Wallace is still playing basketball … and still upset about “weak-ass” fouls.
- More Jeff Green highlights from Nike’s DC Pro City basketball tournament.
- Janet Jackson claims “Kevin Garnett wanted to hook up” in 1998. Let’s begin and end with KG.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Isaiah Thomas to Play vs. Wizards After Missing 2 Games with Knee Injury
- Ray Allen Not Invited to Rajon Rondo's NBA Title Celebration After...
- Isaiah Thomas Will Miss Next 2 Games for Celtics with Knee Injury
- Al Horford, Avery Bradley Out vs. Suns with Elbow, Hamstring Injuries
- Avery Bradley Returns from Achilles Injury for Celtics vs. Hawks
- Isaiah Thomas Criticizes DeMarre Carroll for Flagrant Foul in Celtics vs...