Not much needs to be said about this brief video from China Central Television  of Celtics  forward Kevin Garnett  towering over his Chinese fans, throwing down dunks and getting schooled in table tennis, other than the fact that KG appears to be having an amazing time on the second leg of his Anta promotional tour — in Wuhan, the capital of China’s Hubei province and the most populous city in Central China.
Here are some pictures of Garnett’s trip (courtesy of CCTV), followed by some Celtics links:
Now that you’ve gotten your KG fix for the day, here are a few Celtics links to help you forget about the NBA lockout:
- Jimmy Kimmel presents Shaq’s directorial debut  (it’s funny once you figure out the joke).
- Paul Pierce  blogged about  HGTV’s Inglewood High makeover that airs on Saturday.
- Here’s some pretty interesting video sans audio  of John Wall  picking Rajon Rondo ‘s brain.
- Lucky the Celtics mascot went skydiving  … in full uniform … with a chill bro on his back.
- I forgot Jermaine O’Neal  got Punk’d .
- An interesting look  at the value of Kendrick Perkins  by a blog called Shaky Ankles.
- Rasheed Wallace  is still playing basketball  … and still upset about “weak-ass” fouls.
- More Jeff Green  highlights  from Nike’s DC Pro City basketball tournament.
- Janet Jackson claims  “Kevin Garnett wanted to hook up” in 1998. Let’s begin and end with KG.