|20 things we learned from Rajon Rondo’s Facebook chat||09.08.11 at 6:43 pm ET|
Celtics point guard Rajon Rondo hosted a Facebook chat on Thursday for his fans to promote his Nike Hyperfuse sneakers on behalf of Foot Locker. It was Classic Rondo all the way, replete with short and often cryptic answers. Here are 20 things we learned from the two-time NBA All-Star …
20. He plans on the Celtics winning the 2012 NBA championship.
19. He doesn’t think the Celtics are looking too good right now.
18. His No. 1 rule about NBA pranks: Don’t talk about NBA pranks.
17. His recipe for success: God and practice.
16. He started playing football at 6 years old, two years before picking up a basketball.
15. He first dunked at age 14.
14. The Nike Hyperfuse shoes he’s promoting aren’t his favorite. Kobe Bryant‘s 2K4 Hurache kicks are.
13. Although, he might wear the Nike Hyperfuse kicks this season. Again, he’s promoting these shoes.
12. He’s kept busy this summer by traveling and appearing.
11. One appearance was the University of Kentucky pros vs. the Dominican national team. Good times.
10. He’ll be appearing in Kentucky next week.
9. If the Kentucky freshmen stay humble, they’ll be good. And he doesn’t want to discuss iRenew.
5. He corrects people’s grammar.
4. He mocks Knicks fans.
3a. He’s enjoying the offseason.
3b. Did we mention he’s enjoying the offseason?
2. In fact, he’s been having such a good time, he forgot about the NBA lockout.
1. He’s working on his jump shot. You got that President Obama!
- Mike Krzyzewski to return to coach Olympic Men's Basketball Team
- Charges against Terrence Williams delayed
- A look at Eric Gordon
- Rotoworld's Steve Alexander's mock: Celtics pick Mason Plumlee
- Boston Celtics Daily Links - 5/22
- Sporting News' Sean Deveney's mock: Celtics pick Tim Hardaway, Jr.
- Bleacher Report's Tyler Conway's mock: Celtics pick James Franklin