They’re back! Players, owners end NBA lockout
|11.26.11 at 10:56 am ET|
As first reported by CBSSports.com’s Ken Berger, the NBA lockout is over, pending the approval of lawyers on both sides (and lawyers never ruin anything, right?). A 66-game season will reportedly debut with a rematch of the first-round playoff matchup between the Celtics and Knicks at Madison Square Garden on Christmas Day (ESPN, noon) — followed by Heat-Mavericks and Bulls-Lakers. Good times.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Why Celtics Will Be Better Than Expected in 2014-15
- Should Celtics Fans Buy or Sell Rondo's Hot Start?
- Lessons Learned from Celtics so Far
- Why Green Will Finally Succeed in Boston
- C's Big Offense Showing a Sign of Things to Come?
- Green's Transition to PF Could Reshape NBA Career Arc
- Could Rondo's Play Increase the Chances He's Dealt?