They’re back! Players, owners end NBA lockout
|11.26.11 at 10:56 am ET|
As first reported by CBSSports.com’s Ken Berger, the NBA lockout is over, pending the approval of lawyers on both sides (and lawyers never ruin anything, right?). A 66-game season will reportedly debut with a rematch of the first-round playoff matchup between the Celtics and Knicks at Madison Square Garden on Christmas Day (ESPN, noon) — followed by Heat-Mavericks and Bulls-Lakers. Good times.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Isaiah Thomas to Play vs. Wizards After Missing 2 Games with Knee Injury
- Ray Allen Not Invited to Rajon Rondo's NBA Title Celebration After...
- Isaiah Thomas Will Miss Next 2 Games for Celtics with Knee Injury
- Al Horford, Avery Bradley Out vs. Suns with Elbow, Hamstring Injuries
- Avery Bradley Returns from Achilles Injury for Celtics vs. Hawks
- Isaiah Thomas Criticizes DeMarre Carroll for Flagrant Foul in Celtics vs...