|NBA schedule details before the schedule||11.28.11 at 9:25 am ET|
The revamped NBA schedule won’t be released until later this week, but the league released a breakdown for the 66-game slate that would begin Christmas Day and end April 26, about a week later than normal.
Each team will have at least one back-to-back-to-back and some will have as many as three. The playoffs will start on April 28 and there could be one set of back-to-backs in the second round.
Teams will play 48 conference games with the following breakdown:
- Play 6 teams 4 times (2 home, 2 away)
- Play 4 teams 3 times (2 home, 1 away)
- Play 4 teams 3 times (1 home, 2 away)
They will play 18 out of conference as follows:
- Play 3 teams 2 times (1 home, 1 away)
- Play 6 teams 1 time at home
- Play 6 teams 1 time away
- SBNation's Blogger Mock Draft
- Doc Rivers will make first public comments on future since end of season
- 2013 NBA Draft Prospect Profile: Giannis Antetokounmpo
- Where do the Celtics go from here? Post failed deal fallout
- Boston Celtics Daily Links 6/18
- What is Value?
- Clippers call off talks for Doc Rivers - real or posturing?