The revamped NBA schedule won’t be released until later this week, but the league released a breakdown  for the 66-game slate that would begin Christmas Day and end April 26, about a week later than normal.
Each team will have at least one back-to-back-to-back and some will have as many as three. The playoffs will start on April 28 and there could be one set of back-to-backs in the second round.
Teams will play 48 conference games with the following breakdown:
- Play 6 teams 4 times (2 home, 2 away)
- Play 4 teams 3 times (2 home, 1 away)
- Play 4 teams 3 times (1 home, 2 away)
They will play 18 out of conference as follows:
- Play 3 teams 2 times (1 home, 1 away)
- Play 6 teams 1 time at home
- Play 6 teams 1 time away