|Antoine Walker setenced to probation, ordered to repay gambling debts||12.07.11 at 9:15 am ET|
Former Celtic Antoine Walker was sentenced Tuesday by a Las Vegas court to five years of probation and ordered to pay $770,000 in gambling debts. Walker, 35, pleaded guilty in June to felony fraudulent check charges related to his failure to pay gambling debts to three casinos.
As part of a plea deal, Walker is prohibited from gambling.
A three-time All-Star with the Celtics, Walker last played in the NBA in 2008 with the Timberwolves. He has tried to make an NBA comeback since making a brief appearance in a Puerto Rican league in 2010.
- The Pelicans rumor: Paul Pierce and Avery Bradley for Eric Gordon
- Boston Celtics Daily Links - 5/21
- Terrence Williams tweets - thanks people for support
- Terrence Williams future with Boston Celtics in doubt
- Terrence Williams bail set at $25,000
- Terrence Williams arrested on gun charges
- Level setting expectations for the 16th pick in the NBA Draft - Boston...