Live Blog: Celtics look to withstand absence of Ray Allen for fourth straight win
|01.04.12 at 6:09 pm ET|
The Celtics suddenly find themselves in first place in the Atlantic Division with a modest 3-3 record. They will host the last-place (1-5) Nets at TD Garden tonight, with Boston looking for its fourth straight victory. The Celtics appear to be facing an increased degree of difficulty, however, as WEEI Celtics play-by-play man Sean Grande reported on Wednesday afternoon that guard Ray Allen, the team’s leading scorer with 20.0 points per game and playing at a virtually unprecedented level for a shooting guard in his mid-30s, is unlikely to play due to the flu.
For all the latest from the TD Garden, join the Celtics Live Blog, below.
- Doc Rivers Triumphant in Return Against Boston Celtics: Highlights &...
- Doc Rivers Tears Up in Post Game Press Conference After His Los Angeles...
- Doc Rivers Moves On, Brad Stevens Pushes Forward - Torch Passed In Boston
- Doc has his day, C's fall to Clips 88-96
- Boston Celtics' Moving Tribute Video to Doc Rivers at TD Garden
- Doc Rivers On His Exit: 'I Didn't Like The Way It Played Out'
- Reunion week part 2 - Doc Rivers returns to the Garden with his Clippers...