|Flagrant foul: Glen ‘Big Baby’ Davis drops his pants||01.19.12 at 10:23 am ET|
When babies don’t agree with something, they cry. When Big Baby doesn’t agree with something, he pulls his pants down (he’s already tried the crying route, and it didn’t go over too well). Former Celtics forward Glen Davis pulled a Psycho Steve Lyons and dropped trou in the midst of a game — protesting an admittedly bad call during the Magic’s 85-83 overtime loss to the Spurs. Watch carefully. It happens about five seconds in. As Celtics head coach Doc Rivers said Thursday morning on WEEI, thank God this didn’t happen in the jock strap era.
- Greg Oden working out, "looking right"
- Boston Celtics Daily Links - 5/19
- Hypothetical trade idea (conversation between Danny Ainge and Kevin...
- Boston Celtics Daily Links - news, rumors, and opinion
- Should Chris Wilcox Get Another Stint With The Celtics?
- Boston Celtics Daily Links 5/18
- Kevin Garnett will not have surgery on his ankle/foot