Flagrant foul: Glen ‘Big Baby’ Davis drops his pants
|01.19.12 at 10:23 am ET|
When babies don’t agree with something, they cry. When Big Baby doesn’t agree with something, he pulls his pants down (he’s already tried the crying route, and it didn’t go over too well). Former Celtics forward Glen Davis pulled a Psycho Steve Lyons and dropped trou in the midst of a game — protesting an admittedly bad call during the Magic’s 85-83 overtime loss to the Spurs. Watch carefully. It happens about five seconds in. As Celtics head coach Doc Rivers said Thursday morning on WEEI, thank God this didn’t happen in the jock strap era.
- Let the countdown begin: Rondo 10-14 days away from meeting with Dr....
- Boston Celtics Daily Links 12/4
- Early conclusions after 20 games
- Jared Sullinger Drawing the Double Team and Assessing the Boston Celtics...
- Jordan Crawford Does it Again, Boston Celtics beat Milwaukee Bucks...
- Boston Celtics respond with a win, beat Milwaukee Bucks, 108-100
- Jeff Green Latest to Shoot Down Boston Celtics Tanking Talk