Warriors send Monta Ellis to Bucks for Andrew Bogut, Stephen Jackson
|03.13.12 at 9:24 pm ET|
Golden State has agreed to a deal that would send guard Monta Ellis and two players to Milwaukee for center Andrew Bogut and Stephen Jackson, according to Yahoo! Sports. According to multiple reports, the Bucks also will receive forward Ekpe Udoh and center Kwame Brown.
The 27-year-old Bogut, who was the first overall pick of Milwaukee in the 2005 draft, has been dogged by injury over the course of his career. He’s averaged 12.7 points and 9.3 rebounds in his seven years in the NBA. The 33-year-old Jackson — a fan favorite in the Bay Area when he played with the Warriors from January 2007 until November 2009 — also brings a jolt of offense to Golden State, as he’s averaged 16.1 points per game since he arrived in the league in 2000.
Ellis, in his seventh year in the league, has career averages of 19.6 points and 4.4 assists.
The Celtics will get their opportunity to see the new-look Warriors right out of the gate — Boston will face Golden State Wednesday in the Bay Area.
- Jeff Green 8th in front court, Rajon Rondo 6th in back court in All Star...
- Boston Celtics Daily Links 12/12
- Doc Rivers Triumphant in Return Against Boston Celtics: Highlights &...
- Doc Rivers Tears Up in Post Game Press Conference After His Los Angeles...
- Doc Rivers Moves On, Brad Stevens Pushes Forward - Torch Passed In Boston
- Doc has his day, C's fall to Clips 88-96
- Boston Celtics' Moving Tribute Video to Doc Rivers at TD Garden