Paul Pierce raffles off tickets to Celtics-Heat game for charity
|03.21.12 at 11:52 am ET|
Celtics fans have the chance to watch the Celtics take on the Heat on April 1 from Paul Pierce‘s personal luxury suite, as Pierce is offering 12 tickets to fans through a special online raffle. Raffle tickets cost $2 apiece with a minimum purchase of five tickets, and all proceeds go to benefit Pierce’s Truth on Health Campaign.
Truth on Health is Pierce’s non-profit organization that aims to encourage and empower young people to lead healthier lifestyles. Tickets can be purchased online at www.netraffle.org and the winner will be selected on March 30 at 11 a.m. In addition to the tickets, the winner will receiver $500 worth of food and drinks in the suite, a basketball autographed by Pierce, and 12 Pierce activity watches.
“I am thrilled to offer my fans a chance to sit in my suite while helping to raise funds to support my Truth on Health Campaign,” Pierce said in a press release. “It is critical for kids to understand that staying active and eating healthy are the keys to leading a happy and fulfilling life, and all of the funds we raise will help give kids the tools and information they need to live a healthy lifestyle.”
For more information on Truth on Health, visit truthonhealth.org.
- Celtics hoping to ground the high flying Nuggets
- Boston Celtics Daily Links 12/6
- Carmelo Anthony recruiting Rajon Rondo to the Knicks
- Could the Celtics make a move for Greg Monroe?
- Deron Williams expected to play vs. Celtics on Tuesday
- Thursday's Leftovers: Crawford's hand is wrapped, Ainge discusses...
- At the Quarter Pole: Team Statistical Breakdown