Poll: Who do you want Celtics to play in first round?
|04.05.12 at 4:29 pm ET|
The Celtics sit in the fourth spot in the Eastern Conference standings Thursday afternoon and could realistically finish anywhere from third to seventh. (An important note: Winning the Atlantic Division doesn’t guarantee homecourt advantage in the first round. If the fifth seed has a better record ‘ like the Magic do know ‘ it would get homecourt in the series.)
Here’s how the standings look on Thursday:
3. Indiana 33-21
4. Boston 30-23
5. Orlando 32-22
6. Atlanta 32-23
7. Philly 29-25
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Why Celtics Will Be Better Than Expected in 2014-15
- Should Celtics Fans Buy or Sell Rondo's Hot Start?
- Lessons Learned from Celtics so Far
- Why Green Will Finally Succeed in Boston
- C's Big Offense Showing a Sign of Things to Come?
- Green's Transition to PF Could Reshape NBA Career Arc
- Could Rondo's Play Increase the Chances He's Dealt?