Kevin Garnett: ‘Happy Mother’s Day to you mothers and future mothers; I ain’t talking to you deadbeat-ass dads’
|05.13.12 at 10:43 am ET|
After totaling 29 points, 11 rebounds and three blocks in a 92-91 victory over the 76ers in Game 1 of the Eastern Conference semifinals on the eve of the holiday, Kevin Garnett began his postgame press conference with a Happy Mother’s Day greeting that only Kevin Garnett could deliver.
“Happy Mother’s Day to you mothers and future mothers,” he started his postgame press conference; “I ain’t talking to you deadbeat-ass dads. That’s a joke. Ease up.”
If only we could hire KG to go door-to-door like the nurse who delivers the singing telegram in “Ferris Bueller’s Day Off,” then and only then we could all repay our mothers for all they’ve done. Happy Mother’s Day.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Isaiah Thomas to Play vs. Wizards After Missing 2 Games with Knee Injury
- Ray Allen Not Invited to Rajon Rondo's NBA Title Celebration After...
- Isaiah Thomas Will Miss Next 2 Games for Celtics with Knee Injury
- Al Horford, Avery Bradley Out vs. Suns with Elbow, Hamstring Injuries
- Avery Bradley Returns from Achilles Injury for Celtics vs. Hawks
- Isaiah Thomas Criticizes DeMarre Carroll for Flagrant Foul in Celtics vs...