Celtics report ‘full participation’ in shootaround, ready for Game 2
|05.14.12 at 11:52 am ET|
WALTHAM — In a sign that all hands will again be on deck for Monday night’s Game 2 against the Sixers, the Celtics reported full participation in the brief shootaround Monday morning.
Team owner Wyc Grousbeck attended and watched from the sidelines as the team went through mostly a series a halfcourt sets in preparation for Monday night’s game, which tips off at 7 p.m. at TD Garden.
How will the Celtics come out for Game 2? Take a look above at Doc Rivers in his postgame presser from Game 1 and you can probably see what he and the coaching staff talked about Monday morning as they look to get a stranglehold on the series.
The Celtics are looking to go up 2-0 in the best-of-seven Eastern Conference semifinal series after Saturday’s 92-91 win, a game they trailed by 10 with under 11 minutes remaining. The series shifts to Philadelphia for Game 3 Wednesday night and Game 4 Friday night.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Why Celtics Will Be Better Than Expected in 2014-15
- Should Celtics Fans Buy or Sell Rondo's Hot Start?
- Lessons Learned from Celtics so Far
- Why Green Will Finally Succeed in Boston
- C's Big Offense Showing a Sign of Things to Come?
- Green's Transition to PF Could Reshape NBA Career Arc
- Could Rondo's Play Increase the Chances He's Dealt?