Celtics report ‘full participation’ in shootaround, ready for Game 2
|05.14.12 at 11:52 am ET|
WALTHAM — In a sign that all hands will again be on deck for Monday night’s Game 2 against the Sixers, the Celtics reported full participation in the brief shootaround Monday morning.
Team owner Wyc Grousbeck attended and watched from the sidelines as the team went through mostly a series a halfcourt sets in preparation for Monday night’s game, which tips off at 7 p.m. at TD Garden.
Paul Pierce (left knee), Ray Allen (right ankle), Avery Bradley (left shoulder) and Mickael Pietrus (right knee) all took part in the workout.
How will the Celtics come out for Game 2? Take a look above at Doc Rivers in his postgame presser from Game 1 and you can probably see what he and the coaching staff talked about Monday morning as they look to get a stranglehold on the series.
The Celtics are looking to go up 2-0 in the best-of-seven Eastern Conference semifinal series after Saturday’s 92-91 win, a game they trailed by 10 with under 11 minutes remaining. The series shifts to Philadelphia for Game 3 Wednesday night and Game 4 Friday night.
- Reunion week part 2 - Doc Rivers returns to the Garden with his Clippers...
- Boston Celtics Daily Links 12/11
- Grantland's one-on-one interview with Brad Stevens: Steez, Ties, and Math
- Doc, Defense, and Lob City - Q&A with Clips Nation's Steve Perin
- KG and Pierce look fine, C's fall to Nets 96 - 104
- 1st place Celtics take on Pierce, Garnett and the 4th place Nets
- Rondo: "I'm patient and I'm not going to rush"