Celtics report ‘full participation’ in shootaround, ready for Game 2
|05.14.12 at 11:52 am ET|
WALTHAM — In a sign that all hands will again be on deck for Monday night’s Game 2 against the Sixers, the Celtics reported full participation in the brief shootaround Monday morning.
Team owner Wyc Grousbeck attended and watched from the sidelines as the team went through mostly a series a halfcourt sets in preparation for Monday night’s game, which tips off at 7 p.m. at TD Garden.
How will the Celtics come out for Game 2? Take a look above at Doc Rivers in his postgame presser from Game 1 and you can probably see what he and the coaching staff talked about Monday morning as they look to get a stranglehold on the series.
The Celtics are looking to go up 2-0 in the best-of-seven Eastern Conference semifinal series after Saturday’s 92-91 win, a game they trailed by 10 with under 11 minutes remaining. The series shifts to Philadelphia for Game 3 Wednesday night and Game 4 Friday night.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Austin Ainge Offers Window to C's Pre-Draft Process
- Trade Possibilities for C's with Draft Approaching
- Latest Buzz Surrounding Jamal Crawford, Kristaps Porzingis, Celtics'...
- Latest NBA Trade Rumors, Buzz
- Ranking Celtics' Biggest NBA Draft Needs
- Buzz Surrounding Ty Lawson, Celtics Draft Plans and More
- Realistic Targets for Celtics to Chase During Offseason