Doc Rivers on Avery Bradley going forward: ‘We really don’t know’
|05.23.12 at 8:36 pm ET|
PHILADELPHIA — As expected, the Celtics will not have Avery Bradley available as they try to close out the Sixers in Game 6 of the Eastern Conference semifinals. Bradley did not take part in the shootaround Wednesday morning and could not get himself to the point of being ready for the game in warmups. Bradley missed Game 5 Monday with a left shoulder injury that was re-aggravated in the third quarter of Game 4 Friday night in Philadelphia.
“We keep saying day-to-day but we really don’t know,” coach Doc Rivers said an hour before Game 6.
Ray Allen, meanwhile, will play but Rivers said he is clearly limited by his right ankle sprain, that he reaggravated on Monday night in the Game 5 win.
Rivers also said Greg Stiemsma is ready to go off the bench despite two sore feet.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Austin Ainge Offers Window to C's Pre-Draft Process
- Trade Possibilities for C's with Draft Approaching
- Latest Buzz Surrounding Jamal Crawford, Kristaps Porzingis, Celtics'...
- Latest NBA Trade Rumors, Buzz
- Ranking Celtics' Biggest NBA Draft Needs
- Buzz Surrounding Ty Lawson, Celtics Draft Plans and More
- Realistic Targets for Celtics to Chase During Offseason