Maine reporter thinks Celtics, Heat tied Game 4
|06.04.12 at 2:55 pm ET|
Man, you miss one playoff game, and it ends in a tie. And you thought the officiating in Game 2 was suspect. Oh well. Guess it’s better than a loss. Oh, wait, what’s that? NBA games don’t end in ties? Are you sure? I mean, this WMTW reporter from Portland, Maine seems like a regular Jeff Van Gundy to me when it comes to Celtics-Heat. Seriously, though, she’s probably still a better basketball analyst than Magic Johnson at this point.
- Thursday's Leftovers: Crawford's hand is wrapped, Ainge discusses...
- At the Quarter Pole: Team Statistical Breakdown
- Boston Celtics Daily Links 12/5
- Ainge on Rondo: "not close"
- Forsberg: Embrace the winning
- Let the countdown begin: Rondo 10-14 days away from meeting with Dr....
- Boston Celtics Daily Links 12/4