Kevin Garnett, Rajon Rondo & Snoop Lion just chillin’
|08.06.12 at 10:13 am ET|
First, we had Marquis Daniels and Suge Knight hanging out. Now this. Snoop
Doggy Dogg Lion posted this photo with Celtics Kevin Garnett and Rajon Rondo at rapper Drake‘s OVO Fest in Toronto on Sunday.
You’ll remember Snoop changed his last name from Dogg to Lion during a bizarre press conference, claiming he was Bob Marley reincarnated. Of course, Marley died in 1981, and Snoop was born 10 years earlier, so there’s that. And obviously Snoop’s religious awakening doesn’t stop him from still smoking a ton of weed.
You’ll also notice Rondo is sporting a “high.” t-shirt from a clothing line created by Los Angeles-based rapper Domo Genesis of Odd Future Wolf Gang Kill Them All fame. Nothing to see here Danny Ainge. Move along.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Why Celtics Will Be Better Than Expected in 2014-15
- Should Celtics Fans Buy or Sell Rondo's Hot Start?
- Lessons Learned from Celtics so Far
- Why Green Will Finally Succeed in Boston
- C's Big Offense Showing a Sign of Things to Come?
- Green's Transition to PF Could Reshape NBA Career Arc
- Could Rondo's Play Increase the Chances He's Dealt?