Kevin Garnett, Rajon Rondo & Snoop Lion just chillin’
|08.06.12 at 10:13 am ET|
First, we had Marquis Daniels and Suge Knight hanging out. Now this. Snoop
Doggy Dogg Lion posted this photo with Celtics Kevin Garnett and Rajon Rondo at rapper Drake‘s OVO Fest in Toronto on Sunday.
You’ll remember Snoop changed his last name from Dogg to Lion during a bizarre press conference, claiming he was Bob Marley reincarnated. Of course, Marley died in 1981, and Snoop was born 10 years earlier, so there’s that. And obviously Snoop’s religious awakening doesn’t stop him from still smoking a ton of weed.
You’ll also notice Rondo is sporting a “high.” t-shirt from a clothing line created by Los Angeles-based rapper Domo Genesis of Odd Future Wolf Gang Kill Them All fame. Nothing to see here Danny Ainge. Move along.
- Celtics visit Knicks looking for 3rd straight win
- State of the Celtics: Can Jeff Green be a top two player on a contending...
- Boston Celtics Daily Links 12/7
- State of the Celtics: Is this team too talented to get a high draft pick?
- Should the Boston Celtics Still be Tanking?
- Kris Humphries Seizing the Moment, Leads Boston Celtics past Denver...
- Despite a scare, Jordan Crawford and the Celtics beat the Nuggets, 106-98