Is it just me, or are these Filipino kids better at Rajon Rondo ‘s Euro Step and floater moves than he is?
On this episode of Where in the World is Rajon Rondo, we have these possibly lost in translation anecdotes, courtesy of Hong Kong’s The Standard  in the Celtics  point guard’s latest Asian tour stop (h/t The Republican ):
- Rondo said he expects the Celtics to unseat Miami and win the NBA title in the coming season.
- “I think because we have a talented group of guys … the additions of Courtney Lee , [Jason] Terry and Jeff Green ,” Rondo said. “We have high expectations every year. … I think we got a lot better than last year.”
- Rondo didn’t talk much about Ray Allen  leaving Boston … except for saying, “he’s fine.”
- The Celtics guard was somewhat skeptical about the new lineup of another rival team, the L.A. Lakers, who now feature stars Dwight Howard  and Steve Nash  alongside Kobe Bryant  and Pau Gasol . Rondo said they’ve done nothing yet and it’s all on paper.
- The Celtics All-Star also said he expects to beat Jeremy Lin  “pretty badly” when Boston meet Lin’s new team, the Houston Rockets .
Considering Rondo has a friendly relationship with Lin, I’m guessing that was deadpan Rondo at its finest. He expects the Celtics to win a championship every season, so that comes as no surprise. And let’s just hope he delivered those “he’s fine” and “it’s all on paper” lines exactly as they appeared. As Rondo’s world turns …
(Have a question, concern or conception for the next Irish Coffee? Send a message to @brohrbach  on Twitter.)