Lee: C’s shooting for 20-game win streak
|01.09.13 at 10:51 pm ET|
After the C’s began a five-game homestand with their fourth straight win, an 87-79 victory over the Suns, Lee proclaimed: “We’ve got to get them all, and then go on the road and carry this momentum on. We’re trying to start a 20-plus-game winning streak. That’s what we’re trying to do.”
The Celtics improved to 18-17, climbing above .500 for the first time since Dec. 25. They own a 4-1 record since Avery Bradley’s return from shoulder surgery. Of course, the C’s have seen both sides of that coin, losing a season-high four straight games between Christmas and New Year’s Day.
“We definitely appreciate each one,” added Lee. “We started off slow, and we were a better team than that. It took a couple of practices of [coach] Doc [Rivers] getting on us and us talking to each on the plane and whatnot to realize that we need to get out here and turn it up. And now that we’re on a four-game winning streak, we don’t want to look back. We want to keep that going forward.”
For more on the Celtics, visit weei.com/celtics.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Austin Ainge Offers Window to C's Pre-Draft Process
- Trade Possibilities for C's with Draft Approaching
- Latest Buzz Surrounding Jamal Crawford, Kristaps Porzingis, Celtics'...
- Latest NBA Trade Rumors, Buzz
- Ranking Celtics' Biggest NBA Draft Needs
- Buzz Surrounding Ty Lawson, Celtics Draft Plans and More
- Realistic Targets for Celtics to Chase During Offseason