Avery Bradley gets an unexpected start for Celtics
|01.20.13 at 8:40 pm ET|
Celtics guard Avery Bradley, who missed Friday’s game against the Bulls with a rib injury, was back in the Celtics lineup on Sunday night in Detroit against the Pistons. His presence among the starting five came as something of a surprise, given that coach Doc Rivers had suggested that the third-year player was doubtful for Sunday.
Entering Sunday, Bradley was averaging 8.1 points, 1.5 rebounds, 1.3 assists and 1.3 steals per game. The Celtics are 6-2 in his first eight games.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Austin Ainge Offers Window to C's Pre-Draft Process
- Trade Possibilities for C's with Draft Approaching
- Latest Buzz Surrounding Jamal Crawford, Kristaps Porzingis, Celtics'...
- Latest NBA Trade Rumors, Buzz
- Ranking Celtics' Biggest NBA Draft Needs
- Buzz Surrounding Ty Lawson, Celtics Draft Plans and More
- Realistic Targets for Celtics to Chase During Offseason