Poll: With no Rajon Rondo, what should Celtics do?
|01.27.13 at 6:58 pm ET|
The Celtics are marching through the rest of the 2012-13 season without Rajon Rondo, with the point guard lost for the season due to a torn ACL in his right knee.
Sean Grande and Cedric Maxwell gave their opinion on the latest ‘OT with Grande and Max Podcast.’
So, what do you think?
- Grantland's one-on-one interview with Brad Stevens: Steez, Ties, and Math
- Doc, Defense, and Lob City - Q&A with Clips Nation's Steve Perin
- KG and Pierce look fine, C's fall to Nets 96 - 104
- 1st place Celtics take on Pierce, Garnett and the 4th place Nets
- Rondo: "I'm patient and I'm not going to rush"
- Boston Celtics Daily Links 12/10
- The Celtics and player development