Athletes react, send well-wishes to Rajon Rondo on Twitter
|01.28.13 at 9:58 am ET|
Gotta give well wishes to Rondo. One of my fav players in the world. My prayers r with u lil bro. I’m here if u need me #respect
Tough one today! On to the next one. Hated to hear the news on Rondo though! Don’t wish that on no one. Get back healthy
Man, sad to hear about @rajonrondo tearing his ACL, I wouldn’twish that on my worst enemy…get well soon bro
My prayers go out to Rondo, hope he has a speedy recovery!
I hope my lil homie get well soon @rajonrondo. Im only a phone call away. Luv bro
Pray for my man rondo please. Get well soon bro
Prayers go out to my homie Rondo, strong kid shoot him a tweet to keep pushing if you could!!!! Green nation
Great win but tough to hear my bro @rajonrondo will be out…get healthy bro
Prayers to Rondo man, terrible seeing a great player go down.
— Kyrie Irving (@KyrieIrving) January 27, 2013
Prayers go out to Rondo for a speedy recovery and a strong come back
Feel horrible for @rajonrondo, I know he will have a quick recovery.
Prayers go out to Rondo for a full nd safe recovery !!
— Bradley Beal (@RealDealBeal23) January 27, 2013
Prayers sent up for Rajon RondoNo doubt he will overcome this obstacle
— Robert Griffin III (@RGIII) January 27, 2013
— Chandler Jones (@Chan95Jones) January 27, 2013
Heart goes out to rondo, pray for a quick and healthy recovery.
I hope rondo recovers well and fast..
— Will Middlebrooks (@middlebrooks) January 27, 2013
Awful to hear about Rondo.. But what a win in 2OT vs. Miami!!!
— Ryan Westmoreland (@RWesty25) January 27, 2013
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Isaiah Thomas to Play vs. Wizards After Missing 2 Games with Knee Injury
- Ray Allen Not Invited to Rajon Rondo's NBA Title Celebration After...
- Isaiah Thomas Will Miss Next 2 Games for Celtics with Knee Injury
- Al Horford, Avery Bradley Out vs. Suns with Elbow, Hamstring Injuries
- Avery Bradley Returns from Achilles Injury for Celtics vs. Hawks
- Isaiah Thomas Criticizes DeMarre Carroll for Flagrant Foul in Celtics vs...