Report: Clippers interested in trading for Kevin Garnett
|02.03.13 at 3:08 pm ET|
‘ Sean Deveney (@SeanDeveney) February 3, 2013
Garnett does have the right to waive the no-trade clause in his contract.
The two Clippers players mentioned in the report, Bledsoe and Butler, are each average approximately nine points per game. The Clips’ point guard signed through the 2014-15 season (maxing out at just more than $3.75 million), while Butler’s deal stretches until after the ’13-14 campaign (paying him $8 million per season). The NBA trade deadline is Feb. 21 at 3 p.m. ET.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Austin Ainge Offers Window to C's Pre-Draft Process
- Trade Possibilities for C's with Draft Approaching
- Latest Buzz Surrounding Jamal Crawford, Kristaps Porzingis, Celtics'...
- Latest NBA Trade Rumors, Buzz
- Ranking Celtics' Biggest NBA Draft Needs
- Buzz Surrounding Ty Lawson, Celtics Draft Plans and More
- Realistic Targets for Celtics to Chase During Offseason