Report: Clippers interested in trading for Kevin Garnett
|02.03.13 at 3:08 pm ET|
‘ Sean Deveney (@SeanDeveney) February 3, 2013
Garnett does have the right to waive the no-trade clause in his contract.
The two Clippers players mentioned in the report, Bledsoe and Butler, are each average approximately nine points per game. The Clips’ point guard signed through the 2014-15 season (maxing out at just more than $3.75 million), while Butler’s deal stretches until after the ’13-14 campaign (paying him $8 million per season). The NBA trade deadline is Feb. 21 at 3 p.m. ET.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Isaiah Thomas to Play vs. Wizards After Missing 2 Games with Knee Injury
- Ray Allen Not Invited to Rajon Rondo's NBA Title Celebration After...
- Isaiah Thomas Will Miss Next 2 Games for Celtics with Knee Injury
- Al Horford, Avery Bradley Out vs. Suns with Elbow, Hamstring Injuries
- Avery Bradley Returns from Achilles Injury for Celtics vs. Hawks
- Isaiah Thomas Criticizes DeMarre Carroll for Flagrant Foul in Celtics vs...