Report: Clippers interested in trading for Kevin Garnett
|02.03.13 at 3:08 pm ET|
‘ Sean Deveney (@SeanDeveney) February 3, 2013
Garnett does have the right to waive the no-trade clause in his contract.
The two Clippers players mentioned in the report, Bledsoe and Butler, are each average approximately nine points per game. The Clips’ point guard signed through the 2014-15 season (maxing out at just more than $3.75 million), while Butler’s deal stretches until after the ’13-14 campaign (paying him $8 million per season). The NBA trade deadline is Feb. 21 at 3 p.m. ET.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Why Celtics Will Be Better Than Expected in 2014-15
- Should Celtics Fans Buy or Sell Rondo's Hot Start?
- Lessons Learned from Celtics so Far
- Why Green Will Finally Succeed in Boston
- C's Big Offense Showing a Sign of Things to Come?
- Green's Transition to PF Could Reshape NBA Career Arc
- Could Rondo's Play Increase the Chances He's Dealt?