Kevin Garnett to 4-year-old daughter: ‘Better have your ass in bed’
|02.06.13 at 10:08 pm ET|
In the span of about 30 seconds after Wednesday”s 99-95 win over the Raptors, Kevin Garnett managed to say “consolidate” for the 10,000th time since Rajon Rondo‘s injury, call Leandro Barbosa “mi amigo,” proclaim the C’s “play hard as crap” (which is actually toned down from his similar, more expletive-laden comments last season) and tell his 4-year-old daughter, who he warmly refers to as Boo Boo, she “better have your ass in bed.” Good times. Garnett finished with 27 points, 10 rebounds and this wild shot over Andrea Bargnani:
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Isaiah Thomas to Play vs. Wizards After Missing 2 Games with Knee Injury
- Ray Allen Not Invited to Rajon Rondo's NBA Title Celebration After...
- Isaiah Thomas Will Miss Next 2 Games for Celtics with Knee Injury
- Al Horford, Avery Bradley Out vs. Suns with Elbow, Hamstring Injuries
- Avery Bradley Returns from Achilles Injury for Celtics vs. Hawks
- Isaiah Thomas Criticizes DeMarre Carroll for Flagrant Foul in Celtics vs...