Kevin Garnett to 4-year-old daughter: ‘Better have your ass in bed’
|02.06.13 at 10:08 pm ET|
In the span of about 30 seconds after Wednesday”s 99-95 win over the Raptors, Kevin Garnett managed to say “consolidate” for the 10,000th time since Rajon Rondo‘s injury, call Leandro Barbosa “mi amigo,” proclaim the C’s “play hard as crap” (which is actually toned down from his similar, more expletive-laden comments last season) and tell his 4-year-old daughter, who he warmly refers to as Boo Boo, she “better have your ass in bed.” Good times. Garnett finished with 27 points, 10 rebounds and this wild shot over Andrea Bargnani:
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Why Celtics Will Be Better Than Expected in 2014-15
- Should Celtics Fans Buy or Sell Rondo's Hot Start?
- Lessons Learned from Celtics so Far
- Why Green Will Finally Succeed in Boston
- C's Big Offense Showing a Sign of Things to Come?
- Green's Transition to PF Could Reshape NBA Career Arc
- Could Rondo's Play Increase the Chances He's Dealt?