LeBron James posterizes Jason Terry
|03.18.13 at 9:22 pm ET|
Terry was making his way up the court in transition when he was picked by Dwyane Wade, who flipped the ball under his arm to Mario Chalmers. Chalmers dished to Norris Cole under the basket who spotted James trailing the play and lobbed it up. This is what happend to Terry:
This was Jordan posterizing Brandon Knight of the Pistons back on March 10:
A post-script on the James’ dunk Monday night. He picked up a technical foul for taunting Terry while he was on the ground. Terry got up and hit the free throw and pointed to the crowd. James then hit his free throw after Terry was called for a foul on the dunk.
Moments later, the Celtics responded. Avery Bradley blocked a dunk attempt by Cole and set off a fast break, finished off by a Paul Pierce 3-pointer that put the Celtics up, 52-38, sending the TD Garden crowd into pandemonium.
Who’s was better? You be the judge.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Austin Ainge Offers Window to C's Pre-Draft Process
- Trade Possibilities for C's with Draft Approaching
- Latest Buzz Surrounding Jamal Crawford, Kristaps Porzingis, Celtics'...
- Latest NBA Trade Rumors, Buzz
- Ranking Celtics' Biggest NBA Draft Needs
- Buzz Surrounding Ty Lawson, Celtics Draft Plans and More
- Realistic Targets for Celtics to Chase During Offseason