LeBron James posterizes Jason Terry
|03.18.13 at 9:22 pm ET|
DeAndre Jordan now has competition for “dunk of the year” after what LeBron James did to Jason Terry in the second quarter of Monday’s game at TD Garden.
Terry was making his way up the court in transition when he was picked by Dwyane Wade, who flipped the ball under his arm to Mario Chalmers. Chalmers dished to Norris Cole under the basket who spotted James trailing the play and lobbed it up. This is what happend to Terry:
This was Jordan posterizing Brandon Knight of the Pistons back on March 10:
A post-script on the James’ dunk Monday night. He picked up a technical foul for taunting Terry while he was on the ground. Terry got up and hit the free throw and pointed to the crowd. James then hit his free throw after Terry was called for a foul on the dunk.
Moments later, the Celtics responded. Avery Bradley blocked a dunk attempt by Cole and set off a fast break, finished off by a Paul Pierce 3-pointer that put the Celtics up, 52-38, sending the TD Garden crowd into pandemonium.
Who’s was better? You be the judge.
- Doc Rivers Tears Up in Post Game Press Conference After His Los Angeles...
- Doc Rivers Moves On, Brad Stevens Pushes Forward - Torch Passed In Boston
- Doc has his day, C's fall to Clips 88-96
- Boston Celtics' Moving Tribute Video to Doc Rivers at TD Garden
- Doc Rivers On His Exit: 'I Didn't Like The Way It Played Out'
- Reunion week part 2 - Doc Rivers returns to the Garden with his Clippers...
- Boston Celtics Daily Links 12/11