Jason Terry sets some more 3-point NBA history in Celtics win
|03.30.13 at 12:03 am ET|
Celtics sharpshooter Jason Terry was 5-of-7 from 3-point range and finished with 24 points off the bench has the Celtics held off the Atlanta Hawks 118-107 Friday night at TD Garden.
Terry passed another milestone as he became the fourth player in NBA history with more than 1900 3-point field goals. Entering Friday, only Ray Allen (2,841), Reggie Miller (2,560) and Jason Kidd (1,976) have more.
Terry has 1,903 threes. Paul Pierce is 93 behind with 1,810 and in sixth place. Chauncey Billups (1,813) is in fifth place.
- Boston Celtics Daily Links 12/9
- State of the Celtics: Jordan Crawford named Eastern Conference Player of...
- Paul Pierce practices, might play tomorrow against Celtics
- An emotional week ahead for the Celtics
- State of the Celtics
- Brad Stevens keeping everyone on an even keel
- It's a laugher: Celtics trounce Knicks 114 - 73