Heat stars LeBron James, Dwyane Wade, Chris Bosh expected to play Friday vs. short-handed Celtics
|04.12.13 at 12:29 pm ET|
Heat stars LeBron James, Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh all have missed games recently due to injuries, illness or perhaps needed rest. However, all three are expected to be in the lineup Friday night when the Celtics pay a visit to Miami.
Wade has missed the past six games for the Heat, who already have clinched the top seed in the East.
“I’m feeling good,” Wade told The Associated Press on Thursday. “The toughest part is mentally more so than physically. I played two weeks with it and eventually I felt it getting a little worse and I said, ‘OK, I’ve got to shut it down.’ ”
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Isaiah Thomas to Play vs. Wizards After Missing 2 Games with Knee Injury
- Ray Allen Not Invited to Rajon Rondo's NBA Title Celebration After...
- Isaiah Thomas Will Miss Next 2 Games for Celtics with Knee Injury
- Al Horford, Avery Bradley Out vs. Suns with Elbow, Hamstring Injuries
- Avery Bradley Returns from Achilles Injury for Celtics vs. Hawks
- Isaiah Thomas Criticizes DeMarre Carroll for Flagrant Foul in Celtics vs...