Celtics announce refund policy for Tuesday’s canceled game
|04.16.13 at 4:51 pm ET|
The Celtics have announced the ticket refund policy for Tuesday’s canceled game against the Pacers:
“Fans that purchased single game tickets through Ticketmaster, or any Ticketmaster affiliates, will be refunded in full within the next two business days.
“All season ticket holders, Premium clients, mini plan holders, group ticket buyers and suite renters will be contacted by the Celtics office within the next 24 hours outlining their refund and credit process.
“For additional questions, please contact the Celtics directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.”
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Why Rondo Is Perfect Fit for Stevens' Offense
- Should Boston Celtics Strike Now on a Jeff Green Trade?
- C's 'Rising Stars' Legit Building Blocks?
- Will Rondo's Resurgence Force C's to Consider Trade?
- The Deadline Deal Celtics Must Make
- Latest Celtics Trade Rumors, Updates
- Teams That Should Be Asking About Humphries