Celtics announce refund policy for Tuesday’s canceled game
|04.16.13 at 4:51 pm ET|
The Celtics have announced the ticket refund policy for Tuesday’s canceled game against the Pacers:
“Fans that purchased single game tickets through Ticketmaster, or any Ticketmaster affiliates, will be refunded in full within the next two business days.
“All season ticket holders, Premium clients, mini plan holders, group ticket buyers and suite renters will be contacted by the Celtics office within the next 24 hours outlining their refund and credit process.
“For additional questions, please contact the Celtics directly at email@example.com.”
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Why Celtics Will Be Better Than Expected in 2014-15
- Should Celtics Fans Buy or Sell Rondo's Hot Start?
- Lessons Learned from Celtics so Far
- Why Green Will Finally Succeed in Boston
- C's Big Offense Showing a Sign of Things to Come?
- Green's Transition to PF Could Reshape NBA Career Arc
- Could Rondo's Play Increase the Chances He's Dealt?