Grande & Max to host weekly ‘Celtics Summer Cooler’
|06.05.13 at 1:27 pm ET|
The first edition will air this weekend, and the show will run through Sept. 28, leading up to training camp. Grande and Max have called more than 1,200 games since teaming up for Celtics radio on WEEI in 2001, including the 2008 title. The two expect to have C’s front office personnel, players, beat writers and columnists on the show.
‘This is going to be the most interesting offseason for the Celtics since 2007 when [president of basketball operations] Danny [Ainge] pulled off the big trades for KG [Kevin Garnett] and Ray Allen,’ said Jason Wolfe, VP of Programming and Operations for WEEI. “Celtic fans deserve a show that will be devoted to the team’s efforts this summer, and no one knows the strategy better than Grande and Max.”
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Isaiah Thomas to Play vs. Wizards After Missing 2 Games with Knee Injury
- Ray Allen Not Invited to Rajon Rondo's NBA Title Celebration After...
- Isaiah Thomas Will Miss Next 2 Games for Celtics with Knee Injury
- Al Horford, Avery Bradley Out vs. Suns with Elbow, Hamstring Injuries
- Avery Bradley Returns from Achilles Injury for Celtics vs. Hawks
- Isaiah Thomas Criticizes DeMarre Carroll for Flagrant Foul in Celtics vs...