Celtics ‘disappointed to learn of the allegations’ against Jared Sullinger
|09.03.13 at 2:58 pm ET|
The Celtics issued a statement Tuesday afternoon regarding Jared Sullinger‘s arrest on charges of assault and battery, malicious destruction of property and witness intimidation.
“The Celtics were disappointed to learn of the allegations against Jared and are currently gathering more information on the situation, which we are taking very seriously,” the team said in the statement. “We will reserve further comment until such point that we have sufficient additional information.”
For more on Sullinger’s arrest and subsequent release on bail, click here.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Why Rondo Is Perfect Fit for Stevens' Offense
- Should Boston Celtics Strike Now on a Jeff Green Trade?
- C's 'Rising Stars' Legit Building Blocks?
- Will Rondo's Resurgence Force C's to Consider Trade?
- The Deadline Deal Celtics Must Make
- Latest Celtics Trade Rumors, Updates
- Teams That Should Be Asking About Humphries