Celtics ‘disappointed to learn of the allegations’ against Jared Sullinger
|09.03.13 at 2:58 pm ET|
The Celtics issued a statement Tuesday afternoon regarding Jared Sullinger‘s arrest on charges of assault and battery, malicious destruction of property and witness intimidation.
“The Celtics were disappointed to learn of the allegations against Jared and are currently gathering more information on the situation, which we are taking very seriously,” the team said in the statement. “We will reserve further comment until such point that we have sufficient additional information.”
For more on Sullinger’s arrest and subsequent release on bail, click here.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Isaiah Thomas to Play vs. Wizards After Missing 2 Games with Knee Injury
- Ray Allen Not Invited to Rajon Rondo's NBA Title Celebration After...
- Isaiah Thomas Will Miss Next 2 Games for Celtics with Knee Injury
- Al Horford, Avery Bradley Out vs. Suns with Elbow, Hamstring Injuries
- Avery Bradley Returns from Achilles Injury for Celtics vs. Hawks
- Isaiah Thomas Criticizes DeMarre Carroll for Flagrant Foul in Celtics vs...