Celtics ‘disappointed to learn of the allegations’ against Jared Sullinger
|09.03.13 at 2:58 pm ET|
The Celtics issued a statement Tuesday afternoon regarding Jared Sullinger‘s arrest on charges of assault and battery, malicious destruction of property and witness intimidation.
“The Celtics were disappointed to learn of the allegations against Jared and are currently gathering more information on the situation, which we are taking very seriously,” the team said in the statement. “We will reserve further comment until such point that we have sufficient additional information.”
For more on Sullinger’s arrest and subsequent release on bail, click here.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Why Celtics Will Be Better Than Expected in 2014-15
- Should Celtics Fans Buy or Sell Rondo's Hot Start?
- Lessons Learned from Celtics so Far
- Why Green Will Finally Succeed in Boston
- C's Big Offense Showing a Sign of Things to Come?
- Green's Transition to PF Could Reshape NBA Career Arc
- Could Rondo's Play Increase the Chances He's Dealt?