Celtics ‘disappointed to learn of the allegations’ against Jared Sullinger
|09.03.13 at 2:58 pm ET|
The Celtics issued a statement Tuesday afternoon regarding Jared Sullinger‘s arrest on charges of assault and battery, malicious destruction of property and witness intimidation.
“The Celtics were disappointed to learn of the allegations against Jared and are currently gathering more information on the situation, which we are taking very seriously,” the team said in the statement. “We will reserve further comment until such point that we have sufficient additional information.”
For more on Sullinger’s arrest and subsequent release on bail, click here.
- Let the countdown begin: Rondo 10-14 days away from meeting with Dr....
- Boston Celtics Daily Links 12/4
- Early conclusions after 20 games
- Jared Sullinger Drawing the Double Team and Assessing the Boston Celtics...
- Jordan Crawford Does it Again, Boston Celtics beat Milwaukee Bucks...
- Boston Celtics respond with a win, beat Milwaukee Bucks, 108-100
- Jeff Green Latest to Shoot Down Boston Celtics Tanking Talk