Celtics ‘disappointed to learn of the allegations’ against Jared Sullinger
|09.03.13 at 2:58 pm ET|
The Celtics issued a statement Tuesday afternoon regarding Jared Sullinger‘s arrest on charges of assault and battery, malicious destruction of property and witness intimidation.
“The Celtics were disappointed to learn of the allegations against Jared and are currently gathering more information on the situation, which we are taking very seriously,” the team said in the statement. “We will reserve further comment until such point that we have sufficient additional information.”
For more on Sullinger’s arrest and subsequent release on bail, click here.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Austin Ainge Offers Window to C's Pre-Draft Process
- Trade Possibilities for C's with Draft Approaching
- Latest Buzz Surrounding Jamal Crawford, Kristaps Porzingis, Celtics'...
- Latest NBA Trade Rumors, Buzz
- Ranking Celtics' Biggest NBA Draft Needs
- Buzz Surrounding Ty Lawson, Celtics Draft Plans and More
- Realistic Targets for Celtics to Chase During Offseason