Jared Sullinger reportedly arrested following domestic dispute
|09.03.13 at 8:50 am ET|
Celtics forward Jared Sullinger turned himself in to police in Waltham on Tuesday morning to answer to accusations of domestic violence over the weekend, according to a report from Fox 25 Boston.
Sullinger reportedly was arrested and charged with assault and battery, malicious destruction of property and witness intimidation related to an incident involving his girlfriend Saturday night. He is due in Waltham District Court later Tuesday.
Sullinger, 21, was drafted in the first round last year after a standout career at Ohio State. The 6-foot-9, 260-pounder averaged 6.0 points and 5.9 rebounds in a promising rookie season that was cut short after 45 games so he could have back surgery.
Check back later for more details as they become available.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Austin Ainge Offers Window to C's Pre-Draft Process
- Trade Possibilities for C's with Draft Approaching
- Latest Buzz Surrounding Jamal Crawford, Kristaps Porzingis, Celtics'...
- Latest NBA Trade Rumors, Buzz
- Ranking Celtics' Biggest NBA Draft Needs
- Buzz Surrounding Ty Lawson, Celtics Draft Plans and More
- Realistic Targets for Celtics to Chase During Offseason