Be realistic: No comparison between Celtics, Red Sox
|10.16.13 at 6:39 pm ET|
‘Baseball is such a different sport,’ said Danny Ainge, one of a dozen people ever to walk the planet as both a Major League Baseball and NBA player. ‘You have so many more players, and in baseball not one player dominates a game as much. In basketball, I don’t think there’s any correlation we could draw from that situation.’
For more on the differences between this year’s C’s and Sox, read this column.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Why Celtics Will Be Better Than Expected in 2014-15
- Should Celtics Fans Buy or Sell Rondo's Hot Start?
- Lessons Learned from Celtics so Far
- Why Green Will Finally Succeed in Boston
- C's Big Offense Showing a Sign of Things to Come?
- Green's Transition to PF Could Reshape NBA Career Arc
- Could Rondo's Play Increase the Chances He's Dealt?