Kevin Garnett’s camouflage capris could be yours
|10.17.13 at 3:00 pm ET|
In classic Kevin Garnett fashion, he didn’t even pack his clothes when he got traded from the Celtics. Just up and left. Probably showed up in Brooklyn with a pair of mesh shorts, a basketball and a scarf. Oh, those scarves.
Those scarves might be yours at SportsWorld, the local memorabilia shop charged with selling KG’s wardrobe for $50 an item. Of course, you could have his Concord home, too, but that $4.85 million price tag is a little steep.
Besides, think of all his memorable duds. That Gino t-shirt. The suits he wore for his introductory press conference, the ESPYs and yelling at Ben Gordon. That Hawaiian shirt. His professor jacket. Anyone for tennis attire? A feather boa. DJ Lance Rock costume. Camouflage capri pants. All those v-neck sweaters. And cardigans. And the Mr. Rogers look. All amazing. All potentially up for grabs.
Something tells me the fire sale doesn’t include his $2,000 chrome heart hipster glasses, five-figure diamond earrings or six-figure Aire’s Traveler watch, but I call the frying pan he used to make those famous tortillas.
- Boston Celtics Daily Links 12/10
- The Celtics and player development
- NBA trade market shifting as season progresses
- Boston Celtics Daily Links 12/9
- State of the Celtics: Jordan Crawford named Eastern Conference Player of...
- Paul Pierce practices, might play tomorrow against Celtics
- An emotional week ahead for the Celtics