Kevin Garnett’s camouflage capris could be yours
|10.17.13 at 3:00 pm ET|
In classic Kevin Garnett fashion, he didn’t even pack his clothes when he got traded from the Celtics. Just up and left. Probably showed up in Brooklyn with a pair of mesh shorts, a basketball and a scarf. Oh, those scarves.
Those scarves might be yours at SportsWorld, the local memorabilia shop charged with selling KG’s wardrobe for $50 an item. Of course, you could have his Concord home, too, but that $4.85 million price tag is a little steep.
Besides, think of all his memorable duds. That Gino t-shirt. The suits he wore for his introductory press conference, the ESPYs and yelling at Ben Gordon. That Hawaiian shirt. His professor jacket. Anyone for tennis attire? A feather boa. DJ Lance Rock costume. Camouflage capri pants. All those v-neck sweaters. And cardigans. And the Mr. Rogers look. All amazing. All potentially up for grabs.
Something tells me the fire sale doesn’t include his $2,000 chrome heart hipster glasses, five-figure diamond earrings or six-figure Aire’s Traveler watch, but I call the frying pan he used to make those famous tortillas.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Why Celtics Will Be Better Than Expected in 2014-15
- Should Celtics Fans Buy or Sell Rondo's Hot Start?
- Lessons Learned from Celtics so Far
- Why Green Will Finally Succeed in Boston
- C's Big Offense Showing a Sign of Things to Come?
- Green's Transition to PF Could Reshape NBA Career Arc
- Could Rondo's Play Increase the Chances He's Dealt?