When Reggie Evans gives you lemons …
|10.25.13 at 11:03 am ET|
As a joke, Reggie Evans and his teammates autographed a pair of lemons and had a ballboy deliver them across the locker room to his former teammates, MarShon Brooks and Keith Bogans.
Either this is some strange inside joke among a bunch of former Brooklynite buddies who share a common love of citrus or Evans & Co. just squeezed the Celtics-Nets trade right in their former teammates’ eyes. I can’t be the only one who thinks Evans is saying, “When life gives you lemons, make lemonade.” And why didn’t they send an autographed yellow fruit over for Gerald Wallace? I’m sure he would have found it hilarious. Or not.
- Thursday's Leftovers: Crawford's hand is wrapped, Ainge discusses...
- At the Quarter Pole: Team Statistical Breakdown
- Boston Celtics Daily Links 12/5
- Ainge on Rondo: "not close"
- Forsberg: Embrace the winning
- Let the countdown begin: Rondo 10-14 days away from meeting with Dr....
- Boston Celtics Daily Links 12/4