When Reggie Evans gives you lemons …
|10.25.13 at 11:03 am ET|
As a joke, Reggie Evans and his teammates autographed a pair of lemons and had a ballboy deliver them across the locker room to his former teammates, MarShon Brooks and Keith Bogans.
Either this is some strange inside joke among a bunch of former Brooklynite buddies who share a common love of citrus or Evans & Co. just squeezed the Celtics-Nets trade right in their former teammates’ eyes. I can’t be the only one who thinks Evans is saying, “When life gives you lemons, make lemonade.” And why didn’t they send an autographed yellow fruit over for Gerald Wallace? I’m sure he would have found it hilarious. Or not.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Austin Ainge Offers Window to C's Pre-Draft Process
- Trade Possibilities for C's with Draft Approaching
- Latest Buzz Surrounding Jamal Crawford, Kristaps Porzingis, Celtics'...
- Latest NBA Trade Rumors, Buzz
- Ranking Celtics' Biggest NBA Draft Needs
- Buzz Surrounding Ty Lawson, Celtics Draft Plans and More
- Realistic Targets for Celtics to Chase During Offseason